Step 1: Check Availability
- Check to see if we are available for your date using our online availability checker.
Step 2: Get Instant Quote
- If we are available for your date our system will indicate that there is availability for your date and then you must select the event type Wedding, Party, etc. to continue.
- Fill in the required information and you will be shown an instant price quote.
- After reviewing your quote you can make adjustments if necessary by clicking the “Adjust Quote” button at the bottom of the page.
- You then have the option to book with us by clicking the “Book Online” button at the bottom of the quote page.
- Note: You are under no obligation to book with us by clicking the “Book Online” button. Sometimes we are not available even when our online system says we are. We will let you know if we cannot do your event as soon as possible and even suggest other DJ’s if you would like. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you might have.
Step 3: Booking with us
- If you clicked the “Book Online” button, you will be taken to our online “Contract for Services” form.
- You can print this form, sign it and send it in with your deposit. However we usually mail you an official contract for you to sign and return with your deposit if we don’t receive the online version within a few days.
- Once we get your deposit we will email you your login info for our website where you can plan your entire event online. There are Planning, Timeline and Music Request forms to fill out so we know exactly how you would like things to go.
- Note: If you would like to see how our client area looks and feels before you book with us, please contact us and we can setup an account for you to look at online before you make your decision.